Jaxson Hayes (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Expected him to be in the G-League but he is actually starting with injuries to Okafor and Favors
He needs to add some muscle, but his athleticism is off the charts and you can see him getting better. Tonight he played very well against Whiteside...I wonder if he wont be ahead of Okafor going forward. His energy is non stop out there

he went from infant to middle school like over night. when he gets another 25lbs of muscle he will be ridiculous. I thought he was a 2 year project to catch up defensively... last night he was a beast on the block without fouling. I hope he didn't twist his ankle and can play vs phoenix.

people say his energy is that of jrue, Kenny hustle and jj Reddick.... that's a hell of a comparison, no?

I have been meaning to post something about him, but this board is more or less forgotten here. The kid made his first start against Portland and finished with a double-double and a few blocks. His block of Robinson into row 15 was great. He is showing some maturity and recognition out there that you wouldn't expect to see this year. He's not playing a ton of minutes, but when he does he is effective and makes a mark.

I have been meaning to post something about him, but this board is more or less forgotten here. The kid made his first start against Portland and finished with a double-double and a few blocks. His block of Robinson into row 15 was great. He is showing some maturity and recognition out there that you wouldn't expect to see this year. He's not playing a ton of minutes, but when he does he is effective and makes a mark.

That block was borderline goaltending which is just to attest how high he actually got. Very impressive.

He also defended a Melo dunk successfully without fouling too, which was pretty.

its amazing how much he has already improved. Early on he was out of position a lot and just looked lost.
In just a short time, you can see his positioning has greatly improved and he just LOOKS more confident in what he is doing. He is soaking up knowledge from Jrue and Favors like a sponge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom