Jay Feely OWNS Bayless on bountygate (1 Viewer)

Jortizcardona

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Did Gregg Williams Speech Go Too Far? - YouTube

Didnt see it posted, I apologize if it has been posted. Jay Feely exposes Skip Bayless for the joker that he is. You could see Bayless' agenda from a mile and the way he kept on saying the "keywords" that the media have used to create a screwed up picture of our D. But Jay Feely and Woodson tell it like it is. Skip you got owned by the kicker.

AZ WhoDAT

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It's scary to see how strong/ignorant (Bayless) opinions are for reducing the sport and backing Goodell. Love Feeley opinion. Wow! That is the true essence of how I feel and I am glad it is being shouted on the national stage.

msl

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
is this up anywhere else as cant view it as restricted to american viewers>

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Beautiful. Now I wonder if some player will say all this on the NFLN. I think not.

Dr Brees

Surgical with this ****
Reaction score
I think its well known the players don't like and will never like Goodell. It is just too bad the owners don't share the same point of view, as long as the owners like him he'll be around for a long long time.
As long as he successfully protects the NFL's ***, which is essentially owned by (you guessed it) the owners, then they will continue to pay for his services. I just wish that he didn't carry the title and duties of commissioner and was referred to only as the owners' counsel. Like most men, he cannot and should not handle all of that authority and power on his own.

And since there is basically nothing that we the fans can do to put a stop to his reign, there is something we can do to attempt to pay him back for taking a steamy dump on our team.

Click here to learn more

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Skip showed how biased he is. The 3 players he mentioned that Pollard hurt were Brady, Gronk and Welker. Need I really say more?

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
Getting ready for neg reps, but I didn't really see skip get owned. Really just seemed like an honest discussion with two sides to an argument. Did the players win the argument? Sure, but it wasn't an "owning."

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why did it take like three weeks for people in the media to start thinking?

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Getting ready for neg reps, but I didn't really see skip get owned. Really just seemed like an honest discussion with two sides to an argument. Did the players win the argument? Sure, but it wasn't an "owning."
IMHO, he was owned. He had very little to say, and what he said was thoroughly refuted. I guess it depends on your definition of "owned." :shrug:

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I never thought I"d say this, but I'd love to talk football with Jay Feeley. A kicker... wow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom