Jay Feely OWNS Bayless on bountygate (1 Viewer)

nice to see bayless look like a mental midget, not like he needs much help.

my favorite line from the entire segment was when someone said that goodell "is running the league like a lawyer and not like a leader." or something close to that. BRAVO.

That was a good one, but the absolute best line came from woodson, when he basically had the look on his face like "are you kidding me? The saints are absolutely not the only team doing this"

Most damning evidence: Goodell and the NFL care about player safety SO MUCH that, of all the players struggling with post-career injuries, they take care of a mere 3-5% of them. The rest they ignore. Yet all players pay into a fund that's supposed to take care of this.

Oh yeah and the look on Bayless' face when Feeley said Goodell doesnt care about players safety.. bayless was speechless and he said "thats a strong statement"

2 current NFL players calling out Goodell in front of millions of people is a very strong statement indeed. Only the truth is ever so strong.

.Oh yeah and the look on Bayless' face when Feeley sain Goodell doesnt care about players safety.. bayless was speechless and he said "thats a strong statement"

2 current NFL players calling out Goodell in front of millions of people is a very strong statement indeed. Only the truth is ever so strong.

LOL, it's a very good day whenever Skip Bayless is speechless! :hihi:

Shoot, that was so good, I'm gonna watch it again! :ezbill:

Wow, did Feely own Bayless in that interview. I'm gonna go do a jig right now.

Love when Bayless starts naming instances when players were taken out and Feely and Woodson keep saying "Clean hit".

Game. Set. Match.

This video is just another example of why I think the tide will eventually turn against Goodell. Too many smart, articulate people know this is just a player safety sham.

We need to start compiling a list of people in the media who are speaking the truth instead of being mindless sheep controlled by Goodell and the NFL money machine.

Bill Simmons, Dan Le Batard, Jay Feely, Darren Woodson.

This video is just another example of why I think the tide will eventually turn against Goodell. Too many smart, articulate people know this is just a player safety sham.

We need to start compiling a list of people in the media who are speaking the truth instead of being mindless sheep controlled by Goodell and the NFL money machine.

Bill Simmons, Dan Le Batard, Jay Feely, Darren Woodson.

Too bad we will be the team most severely punished going forward. After all this, Goodell can not do the same thing to another team if they're caught. The backlash already is piling up too much for the NFL to deal with.

They discussed Bernard Pollard's statements, and Skip tried to say that Pollard was a dirty plyer because he has been on plays where Brady, Gronkowski, and someone else (?) were injured. The two players said that those were legal plays.

I love it when somebody else does your work for you.
I think the other player mentioned was Welker.

I think that the players are starting to realize just how dangerous Goodell's ruling on "BountyGate" can be.
Even before the players suspensions are announced, team punishments are already so over the top that any further actions may really affect the franchise in the future. IMO it should not cripple us barring any nuclear player suspensions.
Other Fans may like Roger now and are enjoying Saints being hammered, but the precedent is set and any team may be thrown under the bus next in order for Roger to fight the legal battles in court.

I don't think we're gonna see those two on First Take again. You know the NFL just chewed out ESPN for that. 2v1 against Skip on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm so happy that was aired.

I would've LOVED to see where the conversation ended up if Woodson's comment that *positively* "the saints are not the only team doing this" was not met with an immediate "let's change the subject".Man, that was heading south FAST for ESPN!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom