Jay Feely OWNS Bayless on bountygate (1 Viewer)

Goodell better take the chance he has to do some backpedaling on this. He won't, of course, because, as it was pointed out in this segment, as well as in countless newspaper and magazine articles, this is about future litigation, and most players seem to understand that New Orleans is the team being used as a scapegoat to attempt to demonstrate some sort of caring attitude by the league. As many have pointed out, if Goodell is really about safety, he wouldn't be advocating an 18 game season. If he is really about taking care of the players who have been and will be injured, the league would not be denying benefits to them that are lawfully guaranteed them through workman's compensation laws. He's about more money for the owners--and less for the players who are out there risking their bodies for the owners. And the pending litigation will take money from the owners' pockets.

This whole thing is about money, not player safety.

It's scary to see how strong/ignorant (Bayless) opinions are for reducing the sport and backing Goodell. Love Feeley opinion. Wow! That is the true essence of how I feel and I am glad it is being shouted on the national stage.

is this up anywhere else as cant view it as restricted to american viewers>

Is there a dumber so called football journalist than Skip Bayless?

Jay Crawford, the host, is not very far behind him in terms of lack of intelligence. He should present the topic at hand and then shut the [mod edit] up.

Beautiful. Now I wonder if some player will say all this on the NFLN. I think not.

I think its well known the players don't like and will never like Goodell. It is just too bad the owners don't share the same point of view, as long as the owners like him he'll be around for a long long time.

As long as he successfully protects the NFL's ***, which is essentially owned by (you guessed it) the owners, then they will continue to pay for his services. I just wish that he didn't carry the title and duties of commissioner and was referred to only as the owners' counsel. Like most men, he cannot and should not handle all of that authority and power on his own.

And since there is basically nothing that we the fans can do to put a stop to his reign, there is something we can do to attempt to pay him back for taking a steamy dump on our team.

Click here to learn more

Skip showed how biased he is. The 3 players he mentioned that Pollard hurt were Brady, Gronk and Welker. Need I really say more?

Getting ready for neg reps, but I didn't really see skip get owned. Really just seemed like an honest discussion with two sides to an argument. Did the players win the argument? Sure, but it wasn't an "owning."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom