Jay Glazer Gets A Nice Welcome To Our Fair City (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Jay Glazer&#8207;<S>@</S>JayGlazer
Just got to hotel & some hooker was wandering my floor looking for her "friend's room." My advice to her friend? Refund! Oy, she was hideous

in the words of George Takei... "oh my" :covri: :spit::smilielol:

edit: and more

Jay Glazer&#8207;<S>@</S>JayGlazer
In this case "friend" really isn't me. Hahahahaha. But I was taken aback. Some poor idiot just made a horrible transaction

Hookers are scarce, it's superbowl weekend, you may have to take what you can get, LOL

Jay Glazer is reporting that the 49ers have signed Unattractive Hooker for $120.00/1 Night (Feb. 3rd). Her role has yet to be determined.

Espn is also reporting that a "football source" is also reporting the same story.

Jay Glazer is reporting that the 49ers have signed Unattractive Hooker for $120.00/1 Night (Feb. 3rd). Her role has yet to be determined.

Espn is also reporting that a "football source" is also reporting the same story.

Sounds like Michael Crabtree is about to change his name to Michael Crabbush.

You need to tweet this to Jay!

Awww. She didn't get the message the Falcons didn't win the NFCCG. She was looking for her friend Eugene.

prostitute1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom