Jazz Fest '16 - wow (1 Viewer)

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What a lineup. A ton of groups I'd love to see.

Steely Dan, Pearl Jam, Van Morrison, Boz Scaggs, Galactic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Herbie Hancock & Wayne Shorter Duo, Julio Iglesias, Taj Mahal & The Trio, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, Sonny Landreth, Paul Simon, Irma Thomas, Elvin Bishop, Stevie Wonder, Snoop Dogg, Beck, Buddy Guy, Dr. John & The Nite Trippers, Neil Young and Promise of the Real, Bonnie Raitt, Arlo Guthrie for Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary, The Isley Brothers featuring Ronald and Ernie lsley,

My favorite moniker Big Chief Monk Boudreaux & the Golden Eagles Mardi Gras indians.

It's going to be tough picking my weekend to attend.

What a lineup. A ton of groups I'd love to see.

Steely Dan, Pearl Jam, Van Morrison, Boz Scaggs, Galactic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Herbie Hancock & Wayne Shorter Duo, Julio Iglesias, Taj Mahal & The Trio, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, Sonny Landreth, Paul Simon, Irma Thomas, Elvin Bishop, Stevie Wonder, Snoop Dogg, Beck, Buddy Guy, Dr. John & The Nite Trippers, Neil Young and Promise of the Real, Bonnie Raitt, Arlo Guthrie for Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary, The Isley Brothers featuring Ronald and Ernie lsley,

My favorite moniker Big Chief Monk Boudreaux & the Golden Eagles Mardi Gras indians.

It's going to be tough picking my weekend to attend.

Tough to be sure. We are flying in for the full second weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom