Jazz Fest 2020 - lineup announced (1 Viewer)

Ugh, was hoping the Tedeschi Trucks band would play it this year...oh well...will go to see the Who probably for the last time....

Yep that is a band that will get me out of the house. I have to say that is one of my favorite bands right now.

The who should not go by the who any longer.

So it is Roger and other people. Kids or brothers of famous people.

If I remember right it is Ringo's kid on drums. Pete's little brother on guitar and other dudes.

Yep that is a band that will get me out of the house. I have to say that is one of my favorite bands right now.

If I remember right it is Ringo's kid on drums. Pete's little brother on guitar and other dudes.
"The Which"?

I've seen TTB live many times but the first time was at Jazz Fest 2015....they brought the house down. The headliner was Keith Urban who followed them, he came on to introduce the band and said, "I'm confused, I think the headliner already left the stage....how in the world can I follow what you guys just witnessed"....We were celebrating my sisters 60th birthday and she is a huge Keith Urban fan (I'm not), riding on the shuttle on the way back to the car she told me Keith Urban was great but the band before him I will never forget....

Actually, I've had a change of heart, if we go I'm thinking we will go on a Thurs, Fri...I have no desire to fit the crowds to see what is left of the Who....

I've seen TTB live many times but the first time was at Jazz Fest 2015....they brought the house down. The headliner was Keith Urban who followed them, he came on to introduce the band and said, "I'm confused, I think the headliner already left the stage....how in the world can I follow what you guys just witnessed"....We were celebrating my sisters 60th birthday and she is a huge Keith Urban fan (I'm not), riding on the shuttle on the way back to the car she told me Keith Urban was great but the band before him I will never forget....

Actually, I've had a change of heart, if we go I'm thinking we will go on a Thurs, Fri...I have no desire to fit the crowds to see what is left of the Who....

I recall that very show. They brought the house down! Here you go...

ill be there ...my 16 yr old LOVES her some Stevie Nicks.

funny as just last night she came out her room said " Hey dad....you got plans for May 3rd? " im like "ok who playin at JF?" lol

So i told her id take her. She said ok can we get up to the front???

ok NOWWW you're pushing it. lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom