Jeff Duncan: Saints expected Tyrann at camp this week but those expectations diminished this weekend; timetable now again still unclear (1 Viewer)

I have no clue as to why he's not at camp. Family issue? Please chime in if anyone knows

it could be a range of issues. None of them would make any difference as you nor anyone else would be in a position to help ( and get him in camp sooner)

Its family and its private, which im assuming he wants it to remain that way.

There is really nothing to worry about other than him getting "up to speed" on his defensive responsibilites.

I see this issue, should it drag out, as a problem. The Defense is installing 2 new starting Safeties and communication is everything. Understanding roles and tendencies of all of the defensive players is crucial early on in the season. All 11 have to mesh. We open with 4 tough games in a row and we cannot afford to drop games because of blown coverages.

I see this issue, should it drag out, as a problem. The Defense is installing 2 new starting Safeties and communication is everything. Understanding roles and tendencies of all of the defensive players is crucial early on in the season. All 11 have to mesh. We open with 4 tough games in a row and we cannot afford to drop games because of blown coverages.

and to that i would say he is a seasoned veteran that appears to absorb defensive schemes relatively quick.

I would be much more concerned if it were a 1st or 2nd year player versus a 10 year vet.

And if for whatever reason he doesnt get back in time, that means we are playing the 11 BEST at that time. If say, mid-season, he has fully grasped and practiced well, then you may see him play.

I found it woefully ironic that on Sat whilst driving, WWL had training camp coverage with Hoss, Garic. Garic went on this elongated rant about how the Saints need to clear up Tyrann's situation now rather than later to reporters. Imagine if reporters pestered WWL during his personal time away from the air while he was in rehab about his alcoholicism. Dude has 0 self-awareness.

Absolutely.

We just need to give him time. He’ll be back when he feels like he is ready.

While I respect his decision and understand that family is above all, I do have to wonder how family issues could possibly relate to him removing his pictures off Instagram and taking the time to un-tag himself from all Saints related pictures that he was originally in.

It just doesn’t add up.
He only did that on ONE platform. He did it for Saints AND CHiefs. ANd it was a platform he rarely uses. Stop stirring the pot.

nobody stirring shi up.

You’re stirring it up by making what I’m saying bigger than what it is.

I’m simply curious and am wondering how could family issues cause someone to delete pictures off social media?

I don’t care if it’s one, two, three different platforms. What does that have to do with anything?

It’s a genuine question. Stop making what I’m saying bigger that what it is.

I genuinely am curious and am trying to put myself in the same shoes as to why and for the reasons on why I would delete pictures off my own personal social media because of my family issues.

I guess this site is so filtered that anyone who brings up a genuine question on why you think the situation is happening in relationship to family issues is considered “stirring the pot”
Its NOT. Its disrespectful.

I don’t care if it’s one, two, three different platforms. What does that have to do with anything?

Becuase he left his twitter account alone, aside from changing the cover photo to him and some guy.. It still has Saints stuff aall over it. That is the account he usses most often

nobody stirring shi up.

I’m simply curious and am wondering how could family issues cause someone to delete pictures off social media?

I genuinely am curious and am trying to put myself in the same shoes as to why and for the reasons on why I would delete pictures off my own personal social media because of my family issues.
Its NOT. Its disrespectful.
Ok.

I didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way.

I’m just simply asking how any kind of family issue can cause someone to remove football pictures off social media, that was all….I didn’t really think that was disrespectful, but I apologize if it was or if you interpreted that way.

Anyone who interpreted that in a negative way or see it as a disrespectful way is just as guilty in “stirring the pot”as me…I honestly can’t believe what I’m asking is considered something sinful.

nobody stirring shi up.

I guess this site is so filtered that anyone who brings up a genuine question on why you think the situation is happening in relationship to family issues is considered “stirring the pot”

why so curious? maybe his wife asked him to get off insta. Maybe he just decided to disengage from social media

who cares? Why are you so "curious" to know what every minute detail and to decipher if it has some alternate meaning?

Maybe he got home and contemplated retirement. Would that change anything? We have the players in camp to play his position and they are currently getting reps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom