Jeff Duncan Tweets (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
jeffduncantp :Some final thoughts from Ralph Wilson Stadium: Pierre Thomas rushed for a career-high 126 yards, all in the 2nd half, while battling the flu

jeffduncantp: The Saints held Bills without a first down in the final quarter and to 18 total yards in 16 plays .

jeffduncantp: Saints awarded a game ball to defensive coordinator Gregg Williams. You could hear the roar through the locker room walls when he got it.

jeffduncantp: Saints ended T.O.'s streak of 185 consecutive games with a catch, dating to his rookie year in 1996. That was 3rd longest in NFL history.

jeffduncantp :OK,. Tweeples. Headed back to the hotel. Saints are 3-0 for sixth time in club history & 1st time since 2006. Jets game is gonna be a big 1.
'

First time I've heard someone give the Saints credit for shutting down T.O. Everyone seems to be blaming it on T.O. being distracted and the play calling. We shut their offense down. Period.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">jeffduncantp: Saints awarded a game ball to defensive coordinator Gregg Williams. You could hear the roar through the locker room walls when he got it. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I love this quote. It really sounds like the defense is 100% behind Gregg.

ya gotta love what the defense did against fred, to, evans, etc and also jenkins on special teams!@ I hope they can find a place to contribute on defense. Last but def not least was PT, gotta love what he pulled of at the end of that game. Gave us the comfortable lead and win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom