Jeff Duncan V-Blogs Missing? (1 Viewer)

FDWOOD

Rookie
Reaction score
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
I went back and searched Nola.com for v blogs posted by Jeff Duncan. Coach Vitt alleged in his testimony that Gregg Williams was leaking information to Duncan. I was curious to see if I could find him commenting on drafting an Okalahoma OL before the draft. There are no posts from January to July. It’s like he never covered the draft, or anything else. There are NO videos available for this time period. None. I find this rather odd.

Ahhh..…they might be with Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin on a beach in South America….man…I did tell my friends I was going to let this go…Like Coach Payton asked…..but……This is the man soap oprah.

He is no longer Saints columnist. Triplett is. Duncan is the overall Sports columnist. And SP alledged duncan tweeted the picks. Not vlogged them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

He is no longer Saints columnist. Triplett is. Duncan is the overall Sports columnist. And SP alledged duncan tweeted the picks. Not vlogged them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Duncan was the saints columinst in 2011 though. Which is what he was looking for.

I would like too see what duncan has to say about the alligation. I wonder what kind of spin he's going to put on it.

I would like too see what duncan has to say about the alligation. I wonder what kind of spin he's going to put on it.

He already denied that he got draft leaks from Williams. I don't know why it matters though. Most reporters would kill to get secret info from the Defensive Coordinator.

Well, whoever wants to sift through 330 days of tweets, you're more than welcome to do it. He's got something like 17,000 tweets total. My iPhone advised me not to do it. I listened.

why would you care is my question? This just reaffirms what everyone has thought in the past. SP put the smack down on him so he made the bounty coverage personal while he had the chance. I know for me, as a fan, he burned that bridge and can never come back. You guys hanging on his every word only helps this guy keep his personal vendetta going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom