Jeff Duncan's farewell column (1 Viewer)

Where is he off to?

That was a good sign-off column. I don't get all of the hate for Duncan. You don't have to agree with someone all of the time in order to respect their contributions. Funny-- we can forgive Benson his attempted move to San Antonio but not Duncan's transgressions.

I'm bummed about losing the Times-Picayune, and I wish Duncan well.

That was a good sign-off column. I don't get all of the hate for Duncan. You don't have to agree with someone all of the time in order to respect their contributions. Funny-- we can forgive Benson his attempted move to San Antonio but not Duncan's transgressions.

Benson eventually made it right with Saints fans. Scooter doubled down on being wrong.

dont like the guys way of writing but i hate seeing anyone lose a job. we have all been there before and its a lonely terrible feeling. I hope he falls on his feet.

I'm bummed about losing the Times-Picayune, and I wish Duncan well.

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom