Jeff Duncan's thoughts on Saints hiring Ryan (1 Viewer)

When multiple people are "tweeting" the same information, it can hardly be considered "consolidation".

How does Duncan's "tweet" qualifies as "information"?

That would count as "sharing".

I meant consolidation in terms of using the #. I guess sorting would be a better term to use. But a way to quickly get views on a specific topic. That's the other reason to use twitter.

i'm not scooter fan, but that's not necessarily true. people RT things all the time just because they find them interesting/worthy of a larger audience.

I hardly read Twitter at all. But does Duncan RT anything positive about the Saints? I think that would say a lot about his motives regarding RT'ing.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset">RT @adbrandt: Thought the Saints might move away from a snarling, cursing, screaming in-your-face defensive coordinator. Thought wrong. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yes Jeff we don't want a sniveling, whining, Goddell butt kissing little ***** like you

<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=twitter-widget-0 class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="Embedded Tweet" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>

<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=twitter-widget-0 title="Embedded Tweet" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true"></IFRAME>

<SCRIPT charset=utf-8 src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" async></SCRIPT>​
... and I thought the TP might move away from pandering garbage excuses for "journalists." Thought wrong.

Wow! Once again, Jeff Duncan's caught red handed, masterhating on the Saints! Get a wife you lonely masterhater!

Not sure what you mean by RT with comment. I'm new on twitter and don't really RT anything. But, the entire "tweet" other than RT and his name is All Andrew Brandt. I looked it up.

I'll help you out.

RT @adbrandt: Thought the Saints might move away from a snarling, cursing, screaming in-your-face defensive coordinator. Thought wrong.

See the "RT" at the beginning of the tweet. That happens by making a decision to hit "Edit & RT" in which one would typically add their own two cents by placing their own original thoughts (although this would obviously be impossible for Duncan) before the RT and would therefore show up to his followers as a conversation with his profile being the one sending out the tweet.

If he were to just hit the retweet button, it would have still showed up to his followers' timelines but with Brandt's avatar and would have just said "retweeted by Jeff Duncan" at the bottom.

If Duncan didn't agree with the sentiments, he shouldn't have made them appear as his own (adding to his twitter ego) by not just simply retweeting the original comment. And anyone who follows him on twitter knows that he knows how to retweet something, because that's all he pretty much does on there, and at times does it without making it look like his own.

I just cannot believe, taking into consideration the amount of vitriol he has displayed towards the Saints, that this was some sort of accident on his part and the dude has been playing devil's advocate without actually believing the crap he spews. He has had his feelings hurt ever since Payton got here and has his own agenda.

Screw him. He can go back to Kentucky.

Is ths the same Duncan that defended Goodell and wanted the Falcons in the Superbowl?

I don't see why people even care what JD says anymore, his opinion is about as useful as JaMarcus Russell at quarterback

That's not correct. He usually just retweets anything saints related. That's really the point of twitter. Sharing and consolidation of information; being able to track a topic.

He didn't add any words to it. That's all Andrew Brandt.

I know people hate Duncan, but c'mon now.

That isn't why people retweet, and it's especially not why he retweets.

I just cannot believe, taking into consideration the amount of vitriol he has displayed towards the Saints, that this was some sort of accident on his part and the dude has been playing devil's advocate without actually believing the crap he spews. He has had his feelings hurt ever since Payton got here and has his own agenda.

That's what blows my mind about people still defending him on this stuff. He has shown his hand. He has been vocal in his opinions. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore, yet some people insist on "Yeah, but..." this stuff.

He knows damn well what he's doing and what he's saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom