Jeff Duncan's thoughts on Saints hiring Ryan (1 Viewer)

If you saw the forum poll a few days ago about the possibility of Ryan being named, you saw that over 60 percent of the large number responding were cool to downright hostile to this signing.

Do they make a scooter Voodoo doll? Don't read any of his articles on Nola, then maybe his bosses will understand. Does he want us to hire a defensive coordinator who hugs?

He wouldn't have RT'd if he didnt share the sentiment
Yep, he loves trolling us not only with his columns but by retweeting anything negative he can find to show us how much everyone else hates the Saints just like him. Which is why I do not follow him.

He wouldn't have RT'd if he didnt share the sentiment

That's not correct. He usually just retweets anything saints related. That's really the point of twitter. Sharing and consolidation of information; being able to track a topic.

He didn't add any words to it. That's all Andrew Brandt.

I know people hate Duncan, but c'mon now.

That's not correct. He usually just retweets anything saints related. That's really the point of twitter. Sharing and consolidation of information; being able to track a topic.

When multiple people are "tweeting" the same information, it can hardly be considered "consolidation".

How does Duncan's "tweet" qualifies as "information"?

Are you Jeff Duncan? You sure defend him quickly every time something comes up.

And if he didn't agree with it or want it to be seen as his own, he would have simply hit the retweet button and not "RT with comment" therefore putting his name to it. If he was just passing on "information" a simple RT would have shown that he retweeted it but didn't make it his own.

That, or he's one of those idiots who think so much of themselves that they care about their tweet count and by doing it the way that he did, it counts as a tweet of his own.

Either way. Dude is a troll and you know it.

To be accurate, that tweet is from Andrew Brandt. All Scooter did was retweet it.

all of scooters "stories" are re-tweets of someone else's work. not an original thought in his head, apparently. this is what passes for journalism today? however, he IS well-suited for the NFL PR department...in fact, he may already be interning there. you know, for the experience...

I've been annoyed by Duncan as much as anyone, but a lot of times journalists retweet what their peers are saying just to kind of report on what people are saying around the league.

Wait...Jeff Duncan is taking a shot at the Saints organization?

:no:

What a sad little man. There are those that still contend that his V Logs were good. They weren't. Only reason this guy has a job is because of the outright pile of stink that is New Orleans sports media. Sad, but true.

Are you Jeff Duncan? You sure defend him quickly every time something comes up.

And if he didn't agree with it or want it to be seen as his own, he would have simply hit the retweet button and not "RT with comment" therefore putting his name to it. If he was just passing on "information" a simple RT would have shown that he retweeted it but didn't make it his own.

That, or he's one of those idiots who think so much of themselves that they care about their tweet count and by doing it the way that he did, it counts as a tweet of his own.

Either way. Dude is a troll and you know it.

You know better than to ask that question. Of course I'm not him.

I always try to be objective. You'll mostly see that pattern in my comments. Notice how I like to post numbers in salary cap discussions?

Not sure what you mean by RT with comment. I'm new on twitter and don't really RT anything. But, the entire "tweet" other than RT and his name is All Andrew Brandt. I looked it up.

So, my point is that this title is misleading. He may share the opinion of Andrew Brandt, but it is not necessarily his opinion. The title really should be that it's Andrew Brandt's opinion of the hiring. To me, the OP is just trying to rile up the board by throwing in JD's name in it. Because, let's face it, if someone just said Adnrew Brandt said this about the Rob Ryan hiring, would anyone get this worked up over it?

I don't care if people like or hate Jeff. But I do care when anyone gets thrown under the bus for misleading information. I have a strong dislike for titles that are misleading. It's consequently also an issue I do have with JD as well. He uses shocking titles, and I'm not a fan of that. I know that doesn't make me popular, but I never started talking on here to be popular.

Also, there is just too much hate on the internet and it wears on me. So, when anyone is attacked, I'd defend them, if the attacks are unreasonable to me. Granted, that's a pretty gray area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom