N/S Jeff Fisher- I’m Rolling Over Here (1 Viewer)

MTDB1983

Very Banned
Reaction score

The trolling this man gets on social media is pure gold. Best comment yet in response to Fishers denial that he is in the running to become the new XFL Houston coach:

“Yea their schedule wouldn’t allow you to go 7-9”.

Glad Fisher recognizes that life is short, and there's really no sense in taking any of that personally. He had a long coaching career.....even made it to a Super Bowl.......and, assuming he's handled his money wisely, should be set for life. He's been pretty fortunate, all things considered.

I've said this before in other "7-9" threads about Fisher and it bears repeating: I continue to be baffled at how funny some Saints fans find the 7-9 thing, consider how things (mostly) went for us between 2012 and 2016. When that's your team's EXACT record for 4 out of 5 seasons.......the "glass houses" phrase should definitely come into play....

Glad Fisher recognizes that life is short, and there's really no sense in taking any of that personally. He had a long coaching career.....even made it to a Super Bowl.......and, assuming he's handled his money wisely, should be set for life. He's been pretty fortunate, all things considered.

I've said this before in other "7-9" threads about Fisher and it bears repeating: I continue to be baffled at how funny some Saints fans find the 7-9 thing, consider how things (mostly) went for us between 2012 and 2016. When that's your team's EXACT record for 4 out of 5 seasons.......the "glass houses" phrase should definitely come into play....

Possibly true, but it's not going to get you prom king around here LOL

Possibly true, but it's not going to get you prom king around here LOL

Very true.....but sometimes a little self-awareness about one's own team is needed. The Saints went EXACTLY 7-9 for 4 out of those 5 EXACT seasons that Fisher was coach of the Rams.

Very true.....but sometimes a little self-awareness about one's own team is needed. The Saints went EXACTLY 7-9 for 4 out of those 5 EXACT seasons that Fisher was coach of the Rams.

Yeah for sure, those years were product of bad drafts and horrible free agent signings.

Most of the roster was pretty behind the curve talent wise. I mean those years that roster was a 5-11 roster talent wise, and I'm being a little generous

It's only bc of Drew Brees that we got 7 wins. People will never give him the credit he deserves. Played with historically the worst defense in NFL history for consecutive years. While breaking records and doing amazing things on the other side of the ball to keep us in every ball game. Also winning some of those that we probably shouldn't.

Yep. Life is too short to let that bother ya.
Residents of glass houses often throw the biggest stones, at least from what I’ve seen in my life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom