Jeff Garcia sent to the ProBowl over Brees?? (1 Viewer)

thenewpac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I thought Brees was an alternate. Garcia sucks!

congrats to jeff garcia if this is true. He and the Bucs had one "heckuva" season

Brees was Second Alternate. Thats probably why he isn't going. We didn't have any first alternates.

Too many deserving plays did't make the pro bowl, I don't know if even one of our guys made it this year, even though Colston had a great year.

To be honest, I really don't want Drew playing in the Pro Bowl. He got hurt there last year. I rather him stay at home get totally healed from any bumps and bruises that he may have suffered during the season and just get ready for next year. Our season next year is way more important than some end of the year All-Star game that really isn't all that great anyways.

The Pro Bowl is now nothing more than a glorified popularity contest. The Bucs had the number one Defense in the NFC, how many players did they send to the Pro Bowl? None. No Marques Colston, no Drew Brees, no Jahri Evans. Yet the "one and done" Cowboys are sending practically their whole Offense and Defense including Roy "What me cover?" Williams. But I guess if there's a positive at least there's no chance of a repeat of Brees' elbow dislocation at last year's Pro Bowl......

The Joke Bowl is still a joke.

How can the NFC roster NOT include Brees & Colston?

Brees >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Garcia

Brees = Game winner

Garcia = Game manager

Edit: I do like the Pro Bowl, even though it is a joke. I don't care to see the players play, I just like that they earned the respect of the fans, players & coaches. It's an honor for the players & it's a free vacation. :)

Last edited:
I don't want Brees in the Pro-Bowl it's cute and all to want to have your players in there, but the Pro-Bowls are cursed, we experienced that curse last year.

What is this "Pro Bowl" you speak of? :shrug:

After last season i do not want Drew Brees in the Probowl!!! I want a super bowl and if he wins us one he never has to make the probowl again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom