Jeff Garcia sent to the ProBowl over Brees?? (1 Viewer)

The pro bowl is a joke and simply not worth the risk. They should just go with a skills competition or maybe even flag football. Remember last year????

Jeff Garcia was quoted as saying, "I just love Hawaii, those native men make me hotter than a volcano"

Well I hate to admit it but Garcia's QB rating was higher than Drew's...94.6 to 89.4. Garcia's team won the division and we all know what happened to our Saints.

Those early-season performances killed Drew's chances.

Of course, I'm much happier having Drew as the Saints' QB than Garcia.

Personally, I think the Pro Bowl should be in name only, not a real game. So, it is an honor for your acheivements, and here's a free trip to Hawaii for you and the family, love ones.... to do what ever you want. And here's your trophy and commemorative jersey. Enjoy.

No one gets injured, there's still a reward involved, and the whole family is happy. The only downfall I see is that it takes a "football game" away from the folks in Hawaii. I use the term football game, loosley.

I wonder what the annual tee-vee ratings are for the Pro-bowl anyway. :shrug:

:plus-un2:

:hihi:

Why would we want him to go to the Pro Bowl? Some blitzing LB, or some other player, would just cream him again, maybe putting him out for the season this time. And before anyone tells me that blitzing in the Pro Bowl is not allowed, I know that, but it doesn't stop it from happening.

Naw.. Let Garcia take the hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Personally, I think the Pro Bowl should be in name only, not a real game. So, it is an honor for your acheivements, and here's a free trip to Hawaii for you and the family, love ones.... to do what ever you want. And here's your trophy and commemorative jersey. Enjoy.

No one gets injured, there's still a reward involved, and the whole family is happy. The only downfall I see is that it takes a "football game" away from the folks in Hawaii. I use the term football game, loosley.

I wonder what the annual tee-vee ratings are for the Pro-bowl anyway.

How bout they play a flag football game for fun and they will still have a game to watch. Most fans go for vacation and to get their autographs anyways. They could spruce it up by playing different positons too. Lets see a qb go out for a pass. Sounds good to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom