Jeff Gordon's "Test Drive" (1 Viewer)

That salesman was not pleased after being pranked! Poor guy wanted to call the po po

I've been showing this around the dealership all morning. hilarious.

Not a very good car salesman....(or a total rip off artist)...trying to sell an '09 Camaro, when Chevy didn't make an '09 Camaro??

I'm pretty sure it was all staged. The salesman, the scenario... it all just felt fake. From a liability standpoint I can't imagine them taking that kind of risk. If they would have wrecked Pepsi would be sued in to the dirt.

Also you can tell it isn't an '09 or even a '10 model because the steering whel is different. On the '10 and '11 models the middle of the steering wheel has Camaro spelled out on it and they didn't start putting the bow tie on the wheel until '12. Still a very funny commercial. Just surprised that they would overlook such obvious details.

Also you can tell it isn't an '09 or even a '10 model because the steering whel is different. On the '10 and '11 models the middle of the steering wheel has Camaro spelled out on it and they didn't start putting the bow tie on the wheel until '12. Still a very funny commercial. Just surprised that they would overlook such obvious details.

I just don't like that the steering wheel hub is round, but is mounted off-center causing it to swing instead of rotate smoothly. Whatever years did that.

Caused my OCD to flare up.

I just don't like that the steering wheel hub is round, but is mounted off-center causing it to swing instead of rotate smoothly. Whatever years did that.

Caused my OCD to flare up.
You funny. Man I was just saying. You may not be OCD but you sure are a smart ***.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom