Jeff Ireland is a wizard (1 Viewer)

Crescentcity93

Practice Squad
Reaction score
According to ESPN, if the 2017 draft was redone, we would have not one but TWO players drafted in the top 10 (although I think Latt should have been included to make it three). Not that we didn’t already know and appreciate the refreshing change that Jeff Ireland has brought to our scouting department, but this really brings the point home. The days of drafting players like Stanley Baptiste and Khairi Fortt are well behind us!

Attachments

• F9CB6917-8C74-4060-B6A3-867B06634A8F.jpeg
    F9CB6917-8C74-4060-B6A3-867B06634A8F.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 199
According to ESPN, if the 2017 draft was redone, we would have not one but TWO players drafted in the top 10 (although I think Latt should have been included to make it three). Not that we didn’t already know and appreciate the refreshing change that Jeff Ireland has brought to our scouting department, but this really brings the point home. The days of drafting players like Stanley Baptiste and Khairi Fortt are well behind us!

No way any wr would be over kamara! This is silly

The 2016 draft was amazing too.
Sheldon Rankins
Michael Thomas
Vonn Bell
David Onyemata

4 starters from one draft is crushing it. Doing it two years in a row is elite.

Whenever people talk about how well the Saints Dline is doing Onyemata is thrown in like an afterthought. I’ve rewatched the last 3 games and Onyemata is doing the same things that Davenport is doing. Even if they don’t beat their guys at first they just stand up and start creating havoc and disrupt whatever the offense is trying to do. Cam Jordan is the same except that he wins initially more often. This Dline is just so fun to watch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom