Jeff Janis Likely to get cut. (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Had trouble getting on same page with Rogers and Mccarthey. Recent fracture in his hand will miss most of pre season. Probably will be cut. Great athlete, good size/speed. Thinking with a simplified role like our go route guy could be a upgrade in deph if we put a claim in on him.

I would rather develop a great physical athlete like Janis then Coleman. Yeah his football awareness is not great but a lot of tools to work with

A lot of people wanted him in the draft a couple of years ago. big guy, pretty skilled

His combine performance and measurables were off the charts but he never could make a splash in Green Bay. I don't think it would be a bad idea to pick a guy like that up but how long until he is health with that fractured hand?

It was interesting that he couldn't see the field given that most said he was a carbon copy of Jordy Nelson.

If he gets cut, I'd love to see us bring him in.

I get the impression that Rodgers don't like playing with him. Whenever he is asked to comment on him he shows agitation and frustration. With the development of some other draft picks I think he is good as gone.

Isn't he the guy who caught the 4th and 20+ and the game tying Hail Mary on on the same drive against the Cards in the Playoffs?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom