jelly bean boom (1 Viewer)

very unpopular opinion, but i prefer black licorice beans. oh and candy corn.
I buy a bunch of black jellybeans at this time of year so that I have them year round. Also, try Ouzo Plomari or Ouzo Barbayanni. It's like drinking alcoholic, black jellybeans.

Candy corn makes the Baby Jesus cry.

I buy a bunch of black jellybeans at this time of year so that I have them year round. Also, try Ouzo Plomari or Ouzo Barbayanni. It's like drinking alcoholic, black jellybeans.

I never liked that expression. Baby Jesus isn't a separate entity from normal Jesus. Maybe I just don't get it but I just don't get it. Andy why would Baby Jesus cry over normal Jesus?

This is obviously the answer
And maybe why the thread got started- so zeetes could understand the ways of baby jesus

Love licorice

I’m 50-50 on butterscotch

I not long ago found out that apparently Werthers original is old people candy

I’ve always loved Werthers

The dystopian future is nigh.

I’ve actually been thinking about this, as I teach 1984 again. And I feel that we are more anti-utopia instead

we are dumb but not dumb enough not to know better. Our dysfunction comes in spite of knowledge. Not because we lack it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom