jena six defendant arrested in dallas for assualt (1 Viewer)

He's going to end up dead or killing someone.

Well that makes perfect sense. Because everyone who gets into two fights in high school ends up either murdered or committing a murder, right? And everyone who has two arrests when they're young is guaranteed to be a criminal for life.

One more thing to ponder...the guy is 19; it is time to get out of high school.

So it's obviously fair to judge him based that he's 19 and in high school?

He's a senior, I'll be 19 at one point when I'm a senior too, and I've never failed a grade.

Good point... :dunno:

You know, good thing every fight as a teenager didn't land me in jail, otherwise, some here might be calling me a thug.

So I take it the ones calling for this teenagers head have never gotten into a fight before?

I got into my share of fights as a kid/teenager, but I grew out of that. Everyone here was a childish teenager before, and like they say about glass houses.....

thank you....finally a sensible person:worthy:

I agree with Tulsa, as well, in his response to the assertion that the young man will end up killing or being killed because he's been in some fights. It's an extreme end of the spectrum. Completely dismissing it is close to the opposite extreme, short of applauding his behavior.

Then there's the big vast gray area.

Like I said, hopefully the guy will find a way to stay out of more trouble for his own sake. Hopefully there's somebody in his life who expects more of him and isn't quick to dismiss his behavior.

he is an adult and he assaulted a innocent person.... coming up from behind someone and grabbing them by the throat and making threats is not a fight....
granted its a minor crime and he will get a slap on the wrist.... what he did is not a major cirme.
what people are stating is he continues to get into trouble.

"Bryant was very upset because he had a (basketball) game Tuesday night, and when (he went out to his car after) the game, someone made both tires on the passenger side flat," Jones said. "And (Wednesday) morning someone told him who done it. That's the reason the altercation happened. And a few days before that happened, he was driving my brother's truck, and someone stole the tires and busted the windows out of it," she said.

The above quote was taken from the article posted at the start of this thread.

If that happened to me, I'd be busting some *** too. :hihi:

yes but when he confronted the person he was told it wasnt him.....
then later he came up behind him and assaulted him....
sounds like a bunch of he said she said stuff......

I agree with Tulsa, as well, in his response to the assertion that the young man will end up killing or being killed because he's been in some fights. It's an extreme end of the spectrum. Completely dismissing it is close to the opposite extreme, short of applauding his behavior.

Then there's the big vast gray area.

Like I said, hopefully the guy will find a way to stay out of more trouble for his own sake. Hopefully there's somebody in his life who expects more of him and isn't quick to dismiss his behavior.

davidm i am not totally dismissing what he did, as you can read from my post on page 1 of this thread i said it was a bad decision, i also go on to post was it assault..who knows..i also post all you have to do in the texas school system is touch somebody else, you don't even have to fight to be charged with "assault" as explained on page one with the story about my daughter......also i have talked with bryant about this incident and passed incidents in jena.....if you go back to the jena six thread you will see that i posted that bryant is my first cousin, he is staying here with jason hatcher the defensive end for the dallas cowboys, his cousin on his mother's side, so i know why am i totally dismissing what he did, i just don't like the way some people on here do the perverbal pilling on him to try to prove some narrow-minded point that really doesn't have to do with him.:9:

yes but when he confronted the person he was told it wasnt him.....
then later he came up behind him and assaulted him....
sounds like a bunch of he said she said stuff......

Did he really confront him and he said no? What color shoes were they both wearing at the time? Also, i'll sell you a brand new Bentley for $15,000, would you like to buy it? (See, I said i'd sell you a brand new Bentley for $15k, but it's obviously not the truth.

First of all, how do you have the inside information as to whether or not he said he did it or not, and further, just because I say something doesn't make it true. Did you really think he'd say, "Yes, I slashed your tires," knowing that he'd probably get in a fight for it?

Did he really confront him and he said no? What color shoes were they both wearing at the time? Also, i'll sell you a brand new Bentley for $15,000, would you like to buy it? (See, I said i'd sell you a brand new Bentley for $15k, but it's obviously not the truth.

First of all, how do you have the inside information as to whether or not he said he did it or not, and further, just because I say something doesn't make it true. Did you really think he'd say, "Yes, I slashed your tires," knowing that he'd probably get in a fight for it?

the point being he didnt know who had flatened his tires.

You know, good thing every fight as a teenager didn't land me in jail, otherwise, some here might be calling me a thug.

So I take it the ones calling for this teenagers head have never gotten into a fight before?

I got into my share of fights as a kid/teenager, but I grew out of that. Everyone here was a childish teenager before, and like they say about glass houses.....

Did you and a group of your buddies ever beat down a kid for fun?.

He's not a "childish teenager." He obviously can't keep his emotions in check and needs therapy. And if he can't get therapy, it's only a matter of time before he ends up in a correctional institution where he WILL get the treatment he needs in the form of fists and elbows, courtesy of his fellow inmates.

Did you and a group of your buddies ever beat down a kid for fun?.

For fun?

It was the culmination of months of racial tensions including one of his friends being jumped.

What they did was wrong but my God the legend of Jena grows with every passing day. Now it was just for "fun".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom