jena six defendant arrested in dallas for assualt (1 Viewer)

I agree SbtB, however he went on second hand info that this kid slashed his tires. If he did cut up the tires then he got what he deserved.

No, I was responding to the incorrect statement that the fight in Jena was "for fun".

The incident in Dallas would be a non-issue if it weren't for the desire for some to scream "I told you so" about the boys from Jena. He did what 90% of us would have done if we believed someone slashed our tires.

ok - im with you on the comparison

maybe if we were positive the kid he assaulted was the right kid, though my thought process would be who is paying for my tires - but people are different

but even back when i was in HS we were smart enough to take it off school grounds and the penalty then wasnt near what it is now for in school fighting, our goal was to avoid any punishment and all we would get is detention - these days kids should know better and arrange fights like we did off campus - none of us ever got in any trouble.

though we were also all minors at the time, which will play a role in his case probably (the fact he over 18)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom