jena six defendant arrested in dallas for assualt (2 Viewers)

without googling it, can you please explain what a common denominator is?

what it refers to is this.
when there is something going on, such as in this case a crime, sometimes there is allways something present in the cases. in this case this same young man is allways invovled.
he is a young man that continues to get involved in assaults and he will end up in prison or dead. he is a troubled young man, and his future is starting to look grim...

One more thing to ponder...the guy is 19; it is time to get out of high school.

One more thing to ponder...the guy is 19; it is time to get out of high school.
I understand the point but why are we holding against him the desire to go to school? One year of his (schooling) life was effectively cancelled, so make him 18 instead. Is that such a bad thing?

Heck to me if you don't have a HS diploma and you're trying to get one, I don't care what age you are -- good on ya.

i agree it is gettin beaten to death. someone needs to tell this kid to behave and state out of trouble and the media.

you cant blame this kids behavior on conservatives.

No matter what the fallout was from the noose, which I feel was abhorable, the kid that got beat unconsious was viciously attacked. Those kind of aggressive traits are seldom rare events.

let it go, one thing has absolutly nothing to do with the other, if this kid get's a speeding ticket when he's 50, some narrow-minded people will google that and post it on saintsreport, and say see i told you they should have thrown him in jail for life when he was 17 for a schoolyard fight...just.......let......it.........go....

...just.......let......it.........go....

To you I will say...don't...be...so...dismissive.

The vast majority of students manage to get through school without a couple of arrests and a rap sheet.

Hopefully the young man can find within himself the determination and/or benefit from positive outside influences and get on a better path and stay out of trouble.

While we don't serve the best interests of those who mis-step by vilifying them beyond reason, the alternative isn't to shrug off any subsequent offense as no big deal.

To you I will say...don't...be...so...dismissive.

The vast majority of students manage to get through school without a couple of arrests and a rap sheet.

Hopefully the young man can find within himself the determination and/or benefit from positive outside influences and get on a better path and stay out of trouble.

While we don't serve the best interests of those who mis-step by vilifying them beyond reason, the alternative isn't to shrug off any subsequent offense as no big deal.

+1

a speeding ticket and assaulting someone are not even close and in know way can R.D. COMPARE THEM. i do not think anyone would care if he get a ticket.
the problem here is that he has shown he is a violent person and resolves his problems with violence...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom