Jenkins vs GAy (1 Viewer)

Speedy Ronzales

Very Banned
Reaction score
how do people here feel about the play of randall gay lately? i noticed toward the end of the game jenkins was in on nickel instead of gay. i personally think gay has not been playing well. i wonder if they are going to start working jenkins in...

Gay had one of the better games of his career today but i do see Jenkins taking over the nickel spot within the coming weeks.. having both of them playing at the type of level as they have definitely isnt a bad thing..

Last edited:
Still like Gay. He's a savvy veteran, a physical corner and reliable. Ease Jenkins into the gameplan the way they've been doing.

it will not be too mcuh longer before they ll have no choice but to play mj, he is a special plaer. I was not sold on him when we draftedhim but he has the "knack" or making things happen.

Gay, I think is still the better NFL CB right now, I think itll take a little more time for Jenkins to get use to the position. He is solid on ST so thats all that matters. Gay had a good game, and is actually not looking that bad right now, I don't know why you would say he isn't playing well. He is playing better now than last year. Thats your opinion though, so I have to respect it!

Gay had one of the better games of his career today but i do see Jenkins taking over the nickel spot within the coming weeks.. having both of them playing at the type of level as they have definitely isnt a bad thing..

What? We must of watched a different game. Gay was getting abused by Josh Reed on every 3rd down play in the 1st half. The game changed when Jenkins got on Reed & Sharper jumped 2 plays to the slot WR (Reed) on 3rd downs. Once we stopped the easy passing to their slot WR on 3rd down, they couldnt convert 1st downs. That actually changed the game in the 2nd half.

Looked like Gay hurt his arm on the INT. Don't know if that had something to do with it.

What? We must of watched a different game. Gay was getting abused by Josh Reed on every 3rd down play in the 1st half. The game changed when Jenkins got on Reed & Sharper jumped 2 plays to the slot WR (Reed) on 3rd downs. Once we stopped the easy passing to their slot WR on 3rd down, they couldnt convert 1st downs. That actually changed the game in the 2nd half.

Agreed.
Reed held his own all day in critical situations. Also what comes across my mind is a couple of tackles that gay missed in the open field

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom