Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah has a heart condition. (1 Viewer)

WCoastSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The SSF draft experts insist they know better than the scouts and the GM, but maybe it's not true. Maybe the professional football team actually does know more than guys on the internet. Maybe that is why we didn't take this guy or some other guy during the draft. Flame away arm chair GMs, this one is for you.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So bc NFL teams had access to JOK’s medical records and armchair GMs did not, then why try and rub it in fan’s faces? I don’t see the logic behind this thread?
And why does anyone who had issues with draft selections bother others? Why even let this get to you (and whoever else)? This is a fan forum. All opinions are welcomed if they fall within guidelines.

Just like how it doesn’t bother me when @lforet2002 clowns emojis pretty much every one of my post. I just post more hoping I continue to annoy him😆

Last edited:

bush2007

Marley Saint
Reaction score
So bc NFL teams had access to JOK’s medical records and armchair GMs did not, then why try and rub it in fan’s faces? I don’t see the logic behind this thread?
And why does anyone who had issues with draft selections bother others? Why even let this get to you (and whoever else)?
That’s why people need to let information come out first before jumping to conclusions bruh.

OP
WCoastSaintsFan

WCoastSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't see the logic in fans trashing the team on draft weekend because their pet player got passed by, especially when they aren't privy to the information that the experts have. SSF was a train wreck on the weekend because some people think they know so much better than the people that get paid huge money to be experts.

So it's a dig at THOSE fans, of whom there are many.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That’s why people need to let information come out first before jumping to conclusions bruh.
Ehhhh.....kinda hard not to jump to conclusions in the heat of the draft if all information isn’t present. The draft is made to get any and all reactions out of fans. Just look at the Draft venues. Fans are invited bc it’s a spectacle. It’s not the Opera where everyone enjoys artistry and claps for everything. Just playing devil’s advocate.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see the logic in fans trashing the team on draft weekend because their pet player got passed by, especially when they aren't privy to the information that the experts have. SSF was a train wreck of the weekend because some people think they know so much better than the people that get paid huge money to be experts.

So it's a dig at THOSE fans, of whom there are many.
Yeah, fans can be harsh, but I’ve seen this board do a lot worse. I kinda thought the reactions this year were toned down than in other years

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The SSF draft experts insist they know better than the scouts and the GM, but maybe it's not true. Maybe the professional football team actually does know more than guys on the internet. Maybe that is why we didn't take this guy or some other guy during the draft. Flame away arm chair GMs, this one is for you.

First, I just want to say that I wish the very best for the young man. I hope its nothing too serious and that he can continue his football career.

Secondly, to your point, this is exactly what I was stating during the draft. The scouts have access to WAY more information than we do.

Saintslfc13

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I mean I get the point but something about using a person's serious medical condition as an "I told you so" is just kind of off-putting to me. Hope the guy is able to get the treatment he needs to have a long life and a successful career, be it in the NFL or otherwise.

OP
WCoastSaintsFan

WCoastSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I mean I get the point but something about using a person's serious medical condition as an "I told you so" is just kind of off-putting to me. Hope the guy is able to get the treatment he needs to have a long life and a successful career, be it in the NFL or otherwise.
If you read the article, it does say :
Although he did ultimately get medical clearance to continue his football career, and the Browns decided he was worth taking, some teams may have decided the risks were too great and removed Owusu-Koramoah from their draft boards.

So, it's not like he's on his death bed and I'm not cold blooded enough to make light of his condition. He got drafted and has been cleared to play. My only point is that people who don't know better than the Saints staff shouldn't pretend to know more and bash the team on draft weekend when the don't know. It was a pretty common theme and this is just one example of information that may have gone into individual players place on the teams draft boards.

mr.t

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And why does anyone who had issues with draft selections bother others? Why even let this get to you (and whoever else)? This is a fan forum. All opinions are welcomed if they fall within guidelines.
Then you should not mind is opinion.

Reaction score

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

jasonsw

Long live Duke and Goose
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His opinion came in hot aimed at certain posters. If it was a basic opinion, then that’s fine, but it had heat with it. Nice try though

Attachments

• tabasco-sauce-18-56a8c21c5f9b58b7d0f4dc12.jpg
    tabasco-sauce-18-56a8c21c5f9b58b7d0f4dc12.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom