Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah has a heart condition. (1 Viewer)

WCoastSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sticky Post
The SSF draft experts insist they know better than the scouts and the GM, but maybe it's not true. Maybe the professional football team actually does know more than guys on the internet. Maybe that is why we didn't take this guy or some other guy during the draft. Flame away arm chair GMs, this one is for you.

cajunman9

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The problem comes in when those people go into every thread posting doom and gloom, making it impossible to have a real discussion about the picks. This is supposed to be fun and entertaining, it's not when people go off ranting about picks with the knowledge that they don't have all the information to judge the pick.

I may not be perfect but I do read other articles not just and only here.
I am also not shortsighted or uneducated in people skills to try to re-educate people who might have a difference on your opinions.
So don't come off as the authority over me or anybody else.
This is a forum of different opinions. I never down anyone for their opinions as long as it does not to single me out. Don't make it personal.

cajunman9

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The SSF draft experts insist they know better than the scouts and the GM, but maybe it's not true. Maybe the professional football team actually does know more than guys on the internet. Maybe that is why we didn't take this guy or some other guy during the draft. Flame away arm chair GMs, this one is for you.

Thanks for posting

mr.t

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His opinion came in hot aimed at certain posters. If it was a basic opinion, then that’s fine, but it had heat with it. Nice try though
Nine try for what ? I made a simple statement of opinion. I am not trying to plat gotcha.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The problem comes in when those people go into every thread posting doom and gloom, making it impossible to have a real discussion about the picks. This is supposed to be fun and entertaining, it's not when people go off ranting about picks with the knowledge that they don't have all the information to judge the pick.
I love a good melt. Adds spice to a discussion and it’s hilarious

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I love a good melt. Adds spice to a discussion and it’s hilarious

Well, that's where we differ. I find it annoying, not at all funny, and destructive to a good discussion. But, I get it if someone wants to post a vent or two. It's when one vent turns to venting in every thread about every pick and posting the same vent over and over that I find really annoying. That makes it impossible to get information on the picks or rationally discuss them.

Last edited:

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that's where we differ. I find it annoying, not at all funny, and destructive to a good discussion. But, I get it if someone wants to post a vent or two. It's when one vent turns to venting in every thread about every pick and posting the same vent over and over that I find really annoying. That makes it impossible to get information on the picks or rationally discuss them.
I can understand that. Yeah, I guess it just doesn’t bother me enough to actually pay attention to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom