Jeremy Fowler: Jordan Love Could Request Trade if Rodgers Return to GB (1 Viewer)

The Packers have eaten 3 of Jordan Love's 4 cheap years (the 5th year option is not as cheap) and he's proven nothing in the NFL.

Definitely no longer worth the pick he was taken with, unless one believes he's somehow developed substantially by holding a clipboard.

I read that the Saints met virtually (covid) with Love before his draft so seemed to have had some level of interest and they would have interacted with him during the preseason practices this season. I could see them kicking the tires and maybe sending a 3rd day pick and maybe a future conditional.

I'm open to any and all options to upgrade that room. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

If you think the Payton Trade is a circus, let me introduce you to the Aaron Rodgers Saga.
I’m excited to see the Packers suck again… Hasn’t really been that way since they had the fraud that was Don “Magik” Majkowkski and the pre-Brett Favre days.

They totally lucked out getting Favre and then Rodgers as his successor. I see a Colts-esque future for those cheese heads

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom