• YES

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • NO

Votes: 116 75.8%

• Total voters

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
Should We Give Up A Second For Him,payton Has A History With Him,does He Like Enough To Do It?Giants | Shockey on trading block?
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:20:59 -0800

Bucky Brooks, of SI.com, reports there is growing speculation the New York Giants may trade TE Jeremy Shockey in the offseason. The Giants would likely command a second-round pick for Shockey.

Last edited:
I am not sure I would want him at all. The Giants did better without him because he is such a disruption.

Give them a 5th rounder and if he met certain incentives, it would be a third.

Deff not a second rounder too much talent at lb and corner we need to much now give them a 4th or 5th hell yeah but he seems soo much like not a team player he wanted his team to feel bad for him because he didnt help them make it to the superbowl

This draft's value for defensive help, specifically LB, but also CB and DT is best between the late 1st round and middle 3rd round. By no means should we give up a 2nd round pick, especailly for a guy like Shockey. Please NO!!!

A 2nd? For Shockey? Ah **** NO! I don't even care about the notion that Payton or Brees could "handle" him. Why even disrupt the huddle at this point? Sure, we didn't have the greatest of years last year, but I would not want to add to the woes by voluntarily getting this guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom