Jericho Season 2 (1 Viewer)

UptownSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well, since I was liking the Lost thread, i thought i'd start one for Jericho.

I'm really looking forward to the new episode tonight, anyone else?

If you haven't seen this show, i highly recommend it, it's great. also, i think you can see them all free on cbs' website.

I cought bits and peices of season 1.....anyone willing to give a recap of season one and WTH is going on?

hmm, i'm sure you could find one on wikipedia. but i would make sure you watch the last 2 episode of the season. they are amazing.

i think there's also a free season 1 recap on itunes you could download and watch.

Last edited:
I thought I might be pretty stoked about it, but I'm not. The show was pretty bad to begin with, but I watched for the train wreck. It picked up late last season and honestly got pretty good (although the unintentional humor was still in abundance.)

But then they cancelled it. Then they brought it back, but for only 7 episodes, and it'll probably die on the vine over the next 2 months. In the meantime, they're going to probably try to ramp up the soap opera love triangle bull**** to snatch a new viewer or three, which is the absolute worst part of the show.

I'll record it (because of Hawkins.) But I'm not optimistic about its chances beyond 7 episodes, and I'm certainly not optimistic about a CBS show which is desperate for viewers and is probably taking orders from suits to that end... love stories, family values, etc. Blech.

They need to retool 24, kill off Keifer and give the lead role to Lennie James (a.k.a. Robert Hawkins.) Or give him some other show where he can be all shifty and mysterious and badass and not have to worry about the poor quality of the rest of the production.

Last edited:
People have to watch this show so it gets a full season renewal for next season. The show is amazing, I can't wait to watch the episode, I'll have to record it, one of the best shows on TV returns tonight, Jericho is revived!

i disagree w/ya Chairman, i don't find it too cheesy at all. also, there aren't any characters which i just hate like there are in a bunch of other shows (i.e., Charlie from Lost, Jack from Lost, Cloe from 24, etc. -- though i still love both of those shows).

anyways, i still highly recommend jericho

I got all cought up before last nights episode......I definately didnt expect what happend.

i thought it was not all that great.

So his old man is dead? What? The Army arrived? Huh?

Too disjointed for me. Didnt like the episode at all, and I liked this show. Storyline has been broken up and its gonna take 2-3 more episodes for me to get caught up and back into it.

i thought the new episode was pretty darn good. looks like they're going to be playing down the nuked wasteland storyline in favor of a unify america storyline.

i'm just not sure how we would have been able to destroy N Korea and Iran with the homeland in utter ruins and chaos. seems like that wold have been difficult to pull off.

i also still think it's strange that there wouldn't be more european aid everywhere.

fishy...

i thought it was not all that great.

So his old man is dead? What? The Army arrived? Huh?

Too disjointed for me. Didnt like the episode at all, and I liked this show. Storyline has been broken up and its gonna take 2-3 more episodes for me to get caught up and back into it.

The army arrived at the end of last season's show. It was set up by Heather finding them a few episodes before that and telling them about Jericho.

Gerald McRaney, (his dad), died in an episode last year. The whole episode centered around it.

So, you might want to go back and rewatch some of the last season to get up to speed on this season. It's tough picking up after this much time. Reminds me of every season on the Sopranos after long gaps.

I thought Tuesday's episode was pretty good and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

The army arrived at the end of last season's show. It was set up by Heather finding them a few episodes before that and telling them about Jericho.

Gerald McRaney, (his dad), died in an episode last year. The whole episode centered around it.

So, you might want to go back and rewatch some of the last season to get up to speed on this season. It's tough picking up after this much time. Reminds me of every season on the Sopranos after long gaps.

I thought Tuesday's episode was pretty good and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

I remember him being very ill...and that girl who was a nurse dying...but dont remember him diying. I vaugley remember something like "food drops" ...but you are right, this looong layoff has ruined me. Just like Sopranos. The least they could have done was run the very last episode, ala LOST, so all can get caught up.

I will watch next week anyway...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom