Jericho Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Wow. Oh my.

Who'da thunk they could ever make me give a crap about farmboy, accounting chick and Bonnie?

Jack Bauer could not sustain verticality with Robert Hawkins for three rounds. Hawkins is the baddest of all badasses.

Great show. The deaf girl mowed them down before she got hit.

they say there are only 3 episodes left this season. How long before we know if they are going to continue the series. I was kinda hoping another network like CW would pick it up so it wouldn't have as big chance of getting cancelled. I sure hope these 7 episodes are not it for a whole year..

Anybody else think this is heading to all out war against the Ravenwood people by the townsfolk. They appear to be showing the average townspeople slowly becoming anti-government radicals and very soon terrorists. The deaths at the farm will turn Stanley. I predict guerilla warfare against Ravenwood and that leading to skirmishes against the Cheyenne Army.

Hopefully we'll see where this is all headed without it being cancelled again.

well, I don't think the townspeople are going to have to deal with ravenwood very long. Once Jennings & Rall find out they are stealing money from them, they are toast. From what it sounds like, Jennings and Rall are the ones responsible for the whole militarty coup thing in the first place, they are not ones to be messed with.

I've enjoyed this season, and I'm hopeful that it will be picked up for a third. The last episode is being billed as a season finale instead of a series finale.

I think they played their hand too quick on who did the bombs. Although I did like the 14 years ago someone wrote this story stuff.

I would have liked to see a little more intrigue. Still a good show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom