JERMON BUSHROD signs tender (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
my prediction,jammal gets traded

i could definately see eithier one of them being traded, we will find out soon enough... if it's going to happen it'll happen before or during the draft!!!

Wow, the left tackle position is getting quite interesting these days. Strief and Bushrod already signed but Brown is holding out for now. Nothing is set, though, as far as who will be next season's starter at LT.

Wow, the left tackle position is getting quite interesting these days. Strief and Bushrod already signed but Brown is holding out for now. Nothing is set, though, as far as who will be next season's starter at LT.

I don't know how much we can read into this. Brown could sign his tender tomorrrow. However, I think the best thing Bushrod could do to maximize his chances of being the starting LT next year was to get into OTAs and get to work. All indications are that Brown is playing hardball and is trying to force the Saints' hand. Bushrod seems to be in more of a "happy just to be here" mindset. I'm sure the Saints are much more apt to give Bushrod what he wants when the time comes. Bushrod is the type of player that we want here.

At this point I honestly don't see what incentive the Saints have for giving Jamaal Brown a huge, long term deal.

Last edited:
lol.. damn i got -rep'd for posting that Bushrod signed his tender???? guess that's not useful information!!!

I +repped you to make up for the neg since I found this to be useful info! One less player to worry about ... How many left to go??

i want one of you guys to be honest with me,did bushrod play bad this year? im having this constant arguement with my potnas i think he played pretty good for his first year starting and the guys he had problem with i think j brown would have aswell

Now that's what I'm talking about. Unlike most who cruise through this board, I thought Bushrod did a pretty good job last year. Sure he got beat more than we'd like but he also laid some wood on some of the best DEs in the league. During the Super Bowl on Pierre Thomas' touchdown, he pancaked Dwight Freeney but that wasn't the play that everyone noticed...but then again that's the way it is when you play in the trenches. So what does Mr. Brown do now? He just lost a little bit of swag after this signing. Basically the Saints can afford to wait as long as they want for him to sign...they did quite well without Mr. Brown last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom