Jerod Mayo to visit Saints... (1 Viewer)

Perhaps we're trying to gauge the quality of the guys who might be there if we were to trade back? I'd take him later in the 1st round. I doubt he'll be there in the 2nd (even if we traded up to high 2nd).

Does Cleveland really think Mayo is going to last til the 4th round? Are they working out Dorsey also? :worthy:

Does Cleveland really think Mayo is going to last til the 4th round? Are they working out Dorsey also? :worthy:

They might be trading an existing player for a 2nd round pick; you never know.

they must be planning to trade up with a player or future pick.

Before Rivers workout, Mayo had moved infront of him on some draft boards. I wouldn't be surprised if we are thinking that Mayo might be worth the 10th pick. That might blow up this board, but it could be. Mayo is considered very versatile and that is valuable in a LBing crew.

If Rivers goes to NE at 7, both DTs are gone and we don't consider any of the CBs worth it, maybe they take Mayo without trading back? Or maybe this solidifies that we may be preparing for a trade with the Eagles for Lito Sheppard?

The Browns have sworn up and down they aren't trading Quinn. I'm sure they might change there mind, but they shouldn't.

Anderson was a fluke. Write it down. He will suck it up this year and they'll regret signing him to the contract because of an above average first 8 games and an average rest of the season.

The Browns have sworn up and down they aren't trading Quinn. I'm sure they might change there mind, but they shouldn't.

Anderson was a fluke. Write it down. He will suck it up this year and they'll regret signing him to the contract because of an above average first 8 games and an average rest of the season.

I agree. That is a possibility and is why I don't think the Browns intend to trade Quinn. Anderson did what Romo did in 2006, surprised everyone. Now it's time for Anderson to prove that he is the real deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom