Jerome Bettis ("The Bus") Gives The Saints Props. (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Check out this video, & see what "the Bus" has to say about the Saints playing his former team Sunday.

When the page loads, look for the video on the right of the page that says, " Saints will give Steelers a big..."

Click on the image of Jerome.

FYI - There's also a short clip of what he thinks of his former teammate's (J. Porter) guarantee. Check it out while you're there.

Link: http://video.nbcsports.com/player.html?dlid=43696

Forgot to mention - There's also a short video clip on the page where Jerome says that the Steelers are a "bad" team right now. If you didn't see it, check it out.

Imagine that - One of the leaders from the 2005 Super Bowl champs telling it like it really is. I've always respected Jerome.

I met Jerome at Frank's baseball card shop in kenner back in like 93 when he played for the L.A. Rams, he was there with his mom and willie roaf. kinda irrelevant, but he was a cool dude then

I met Jerome at Frank's baseball card shop in kenner back in like 93 when he played for the L.A. Rams, he was there with his mom and willie roaf. kinda irrelevant, but he was a cool dude then

I always liked him as a player, all the way back to his Notre Dame days.

Yet, I admire him even more now for being man enough to "tell it like it is" because you know he'll probably get some flak from some of his former team mates for being honest about their current situation.

I can't get it to play that video. It's just autoplaying the High School football segments for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:
I can't get it to play that video. It's just autoplaying the High School football segments for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Cool...

Jerome's words about his former team are sobering if you're a Pitt fan, aren't they.

Bet they're calling him every name under the sun this morning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom