Jersey color Sunday? White or black? (1 Viewer)

The black ones have been our downfall. :(

I just hope the Bengals aren't wearing their orange jersey. Not only are they hard to look at, but I believe Cincy is undefeated wearing them.

^And we wore black when we beat Cleveland.

Also, the Bengals are wearing black on black this Sunday. It says so on their website.

Obviously we need to pull out the gold jerseys because we never lost to an AFC team wearing those!

Am I missing something? Does the away team dictate what colors the home teams wear. I thought the home teams got to pick and the visitors had to adjust?

You have to tell the NFL before the season which color you will wear at home.

We told the NFL white (which is why we wore it for our first 2 games) but the players went to Sean Payton and said they wanted black again.

So we asked the NFL can we wear black at home the rest of the way and the NFL agreed, but they had to contact our remaining home opponents and get them to agree.

Every team agreed except the Bengals, hence why we will be wearing white against them.

You have to tell the NFL before the season which color you will wear at home.

We told the NFL white (which is why we wore it for our first 2 games) but the players went to Sean Payton and said they wanted black again.

So we asked the NFL can we wear black at home the rest of the way and the NFL agreed, but they had to contact our remaining home opponents and get them to agree.

Every team agreed except the Bengals, hence why we will be wearing white against them.

yeh, what he said

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom