Jersey or NO jersey for preseason? (1 Viewer)

jessy

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In another thread Meachemdat posted he wouldn't be wearing a jersey tonight cause it was bad juju.

So what is everyone doing tonight, jersey or no jersey?

If you are wearing a jersey, who's will you be wearing?

My Brees jersey is hanging in the closet ready to go.

Ill be wearing my Great Raft beer and maybe a t shirt. Preaseason games always need a booze boost to grind through 60 minutes of 4th string and camp bodies flailing about in the 1st preseason game.

There is no bad time to rock the jersey.

giphy.gif

I'm not wasting the good luck on preseason. We talking about preseason?!?!

I SWEAR IF ONE OF YOU GUYS WEARS A JERSEY AND WE LOSE THIS GAME... IM JUST GONNA... IM GONNA.....

Not care and then just furiously analyze each player's individual performances.

I'll be wearing my Deuce jersey. I got over my "it's bad luck" phase. Not knocking anyone who still feels that way. It's a powerful thing I know! My rituals were pretty ridiculous and thankfully it has passed.

On a side note, I'd like a Breaux jersey, but I just can't bring myself to getting a Nike jersey with that dang collar. Looks bad on the players. Looks worse on us.

No jersey for me. I debated wearing one to work today but just like the Saints flag on my house...I will wait till the regular season starts. Then I will be rocking my Gleason jersey.

I thought this might be about me :hihi:.

My wife said no, she said no last year and I said pssssh whatever. You see what the result was :jpshakehead:.

This year I will listen, and buy a new hat. New season, new hat, another thing I didn't do last season.

I'll be rocking my 2009 sideline shirt, saints hat and matching cold beer accessory. It will soon be empty, but easily replaced by a spare found in the fridge.

Jersey....every game....the first year I wore it every game....Super Bowl

What else can the preseason be for other than determining what is good and bad luck. Wear it and if it doesn't work you'll know for the regular season.

Saints Pullover - all of my jerseys are of departed players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom