Jersey question..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My favorite Saints jersey of all time are the black jerseys , white numbers and rings around the sleeves.

Basically the 1980’s look.

Haven’t seen them in many years.

Any shot of these returning?

I liked the "retro inspired" ones they had a few years ago a bit more. I'm not a fan of the white numbers, but love the classic looks.

Crystal-LoGiudice-US-PRESSWIRE.jpg

I liked the "retro inspired" ones they had a few years ago a bit more. I'm not a fan of the white numbers, but love the classic looks.

I'm not a fan of the spicy mustard yellow pants. We're supposed to be BLACK and GOLD, not TAN, not SPICY MUSTARD YELLOW... BLACK and GOLD... HELLO!!!

I'm not a fan of the spicy mustard yellow pants. We're supposed to be BLACK and GOLD, not TAN, not SPICY MUSTARD YELLOW... BLACK and GOLD... HELLO!!!

I mean... it's not like our uniforms have been know for their matching gold patterns. Seems every set has colors that are all over the place.

I love the more modern style... I’m still torn though on the Nike “gold” verses the Reebok “gold”... atleast all the team gear is easily separated in my collection when the eye meets it.

My favorite was the Louisiana patch on the front though. The away jersey looks slick as all anything with that extra patch of gold detail.

I think our current black on black look is my favorite.

I liked the old school uniforms and they bring back some nice nostalgia to my days as a youth, but can’t say I like them better than today’s modern versions.

The all white we wear on Thursday’s are great too.

This would be sweet.

2010Saints-HM-BPMV.PNG
I think our current black on black look is my favorite.

I liked the old school uniforms and they bring back some nice nostalgia to my days as a youth, but can’t say I like them better than today’s modern versions.

The all white we wear on Thursday’s are great too.

I would like to see the old state logo return on the pants (or hell, please just put it anywhere. We never see it these days)

Not a fan of the black pants with white jersey combo. The black pants would look better with a double gold-white stripe down them.

Loooooove those pants.

Imagine them with the color rush jersey instead of white pants. We would have the 1967 look down perfectly.

1537681784553.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom