Jerseys shipped from China? From www.nfljerseysusa.net/ (1 Viewer)

crazyjohnny

Reaction score
I see many people bought jersey's from this site before http://www.nfljerseysusa.net/ - The domain is registered in China yet has a US contact address. Can anyone confirm whether these jersey's actually ship from China or the U.S. Whats on the label?

A friend of mine bought 10 jerseys from some other website that offered Free Shipping but was hit with $250 in customs fees for buying jerseys without a resale license -or- it was for importing unofficial merchandise I can't remember what he said but I do remember him paying $250 in customs fees for them

DANTE

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure you can, but I only by official NFL merchandise. Knock offs or bootleg jersey's only hurts the NFL and the teams. I'm sure you will get the same answer from any member of this board. Sorry we couldn't help. :(

On a side note, I heard the Viking and Cowboy fans get alot of stuff from that site. :)

504 Girl

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I posted a similar site in another thread. I don't know how many were in the order that the person I know placed, but so far, no charge from customs.

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I purchased two jerseys on Monday and haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Sent an email on yesterday and have yet to get a reply. Can someone who has ordered from them ease my mind about all this?

504 Girl

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I see many people bought jersey's from this site before http://www.nfljerseysusa.net/ - The domain is registered in China yet has a US contact address. Can anyone confirm whether these jersey's actually ship from China or the U.S. Whats on the label?

A friend of mine bought 10 jerseys from some other website that offered Free Shipping but was hit with $250 in customs fees for buying jerseys without a resale license -or- it was for importing unofficial merchandise I can't remember what he said but I do remember him paying $250 in customs fees for them
Do you know the name of the other website? Just curious if it's the one I posted about yesterday.

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Anybody talking about *cough*jerseys*cough* in this thread is leaving themselves open for an investigation. I'm just sayin.

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know someone who ordered from there. Just be careful, some of the craftsmanship is not to good. Had holes is some jerseys, some jerseys came without certain patches...just sayin'!

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i am sure those 7 year old kids will appreciate the 14 cents a day they earned making the jerseys

wubomber

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I purchased two jerseys on Monday and haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Sent an email on yesterday and have yet to get a reply. Can someone who has ordered from them ease my mind about all this?
It is the Lunar New Year in China right now. You may not hear anything from these guys for a couple of weeks.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But guys, these are "anthentic"!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
WHODAT_N Trading Post 0

Headlines

Top Bottom