Jerseys shipped from China? From www.nfljerseysusa.net/ (1 Viewer)

Bad boys, Bad boys...whatcha gonna do when they come for you!

I saved up over a year to buy my Brees authentic from the black and gold store. The fakes out there look really bad and who knows where your money goes? I would rather see my money go to the NFL, at least it has a chance to be hopefully used for something good.

I saved up over a year to buy my Brees authentic from the black and gold store. The fakes out there look really bad and who knows where your money goes? I would rather see my money go to the NFL, at least it has a chance to be hopefully used for something good.

this is a good point

people love to stick it to the NFL by buying a fake jersey

but they really have no idea where the money they spend is headed to

sure, it might be cheaper but who knows what you are really paying for

Sorry buddy.. but your post is BS. Maybe YOU can't tell the difference but anyone who knows anything about jerseys will be able to tell in a heartbeat it's a crappy knock off. I've never seen a fake knock off that looks or feels anywhere near the quality of an authentic. If they make you happy though, that's all that matters in the end. :9:

if i asked 100 people at a saints game, maybe one would know. unless there is convention of jersey experts in town that day.. also, if someone spends time studying every jerseythey see, then they lead a sad sad life. but it sure looks better than the one i bought in the dome with the iron one numbers for 65 dollars. and your right, as long as i'm happy, thats all that matters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom