Jerseys shipped from China? From www.nfljerseysusa.net/ (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I see many people bought jersey's from this site before http://www.nfljerseysusa.net/ - The domain is registered in China yet has a US contact address. Can anyone confirm whether these jersey's actually ship from China or the U.S. Whats on the label?

A friend of mine bought 10 jerseys from some other website that offered Free Shipping but was hit with $250 in customs fees for buying jerseys without a resale license -or- it was for importing unofficial merchandise I can't remember what he said but I do remember him paying $250 in customs fees for them

most likely china, Im sure if you order a bunch you will get popped by customs.

I'm sure you can, but I only by official NFL merchandise. Knock offs or bootleg jersey's only hurts the NFL and the teams. I'm sure you will get the same answer from any member of this board. Sorry we couldn't help. :(

On a side note, I heard the Viking and Cowboy fans get alot of stuff from that site. :)

I posted a similar site in another thread. I don't know how many were in the order that the person I know placed, but so far, no charge from customs.

I purchased two jerseys on Monday and haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Sent an email on yesterday and have yet to get a reply. Can someone who has ordered from them ease my mind about all this?

I see many people bought jersey's from this site before http://www.nfljerseysusa.net/ - The domain is registered in China yet has a US contact address. Can anyone confirm whether these jersey's actually ship from China or the U.S. Whats on the label?

A friend of mine bought 10 jerseys from some other website that offered Free Shipping but was hit with $250 in customs fees for buying jerseys without a resale license -or- it was for importing unofficial merchandise I can't remember what he said but I do remember him paying $250 in customs fees for them

Do you know the name of the other website? Just curious if it's the one I posted about yesterday.

Anybody talking about *cough*jerseys*cough* in this thread is leaving themselves open for an investigation. I'm just sayin.

I know someone who ordered from there. Just be careful, some of the craftsmanship is not to good. Had holes is some jerseys, some jerseys came without certain patches...just sayin'!

i am sure those 7 year old kids will appreciate the 14 cents a day they earned making the jerseys

I purchased two jerseys on Monday and haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Sent an email on yesterday and have yet to get a reply. Can someone who has ordered from them ease my mind about all this?

It is the Lunar New Year in China right now. You may not hear anything from these guys for a couple of weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom