Jerseys (1 Viewer)

ETSNCO

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Thinking about getting me a salute to service Jersey. They look badass and not many people wear them. It looks like you only can get them in limited. What does everyone think of the limited jerseys? I am looking at the color rush jersey too...I wouldn't mind looking like tommy from the power rangers.

Thinking about getting me a salute to service Jersey. They look badass and not many people wear them. It looks like you only can get them in limited. What does everyone think of the limited jerseys? I am looking at the color rush jersey too...I wouldn't mind looking like tommy from the power rangers.
Wasn't he the White ranger and became the Green ranger later on? OMG that show was redic

Yup he was giving the rangers the business as the green ranger then become good and turned into the white ranger...my name is Tommy in real life lol
lol when I was in middle and high school my younger brother tortured me with that show.

He was also the Red Ranger. He’s a real nice dude and great to his fans. I do allot of the comic conventions and he’s always there. He’s super nice and we always talk whenever I see him around.

Limited jerseys are nice. I have a black Brees that I got from the NFL shop a couple months ago. No complaints here. The stitched on name/number should last a lifetime.

Limited jerseys are nice. I have a black Brees that I got from the NFL shop a couple months ago. No complaints here. The stitched on name/number should last a lifetime.

This. The limiteds are worth it, bc although the others are cheaper eventually the numbers crack after a bunch of washes. just gotta hit it at the right time on the websites when they have them on sale!

(This post probably highlights the fact I have too many Saints jerseys...)

This. The limiteds are worth it, bc although the others are cheaper eventually the numbers crack after a bunch of washes. just gotta hit it at the right time on the websites when they have them on sale!

(This post probably highlights the fact I have too many Saints jerseys...)
This is true! Can get them for as much as $30 off. Just have to be patient.

(This probably highlights my poorness)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom