Jessco White, the Dancing Outlaw. (1 Viewer)

Farb

Brave Sir Robbin
Reaction score
I have been lucky enough to meet Jesco and his sister in Boone county, WV. The locals know them as a celebratey and when they are out and about, they often stop by Boone County Memorial Hospital and that causes quite a stir among the patients and employees.

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
Wow, talk about a blast from the past. In the early 90's when my wife and I were dating my future in laws broke out this videotape. They said knowing my slightly warped sense of humor I'd enjoy it. It was a poor copy but I sat mesmerized by it and laughed till I cried. My future wife's only comment after watching it was "I feel like I need to take a bath".

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a documentary on the life and times of Jessco White. Jessco's is living in the shadow of his father a legendary tap dancer (who had 87 moves no one's ever done). A little fascinating family history's given along with a few snapshots of their day to day life (the "family reunion" front yard doughnut session is not to be missed). It's not for everyone, a warped sense of humor is a must, and according to my wife watching near a shower or bathtub is a must.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom