Jessco White, the Dancing Outlaw. (1 Viewer)

I have been lucky enough to meet Jesco and his sister in Boone county, WV. The locals know them as a celebratey and when they are out and about, they often stop by Boone County Memorial Hospital and that causes quite a stir among the patients and employees.

Wow, talk about a blast from the past. In the early 90's when my wife and I were dating my future in laws broke out this videotape. They said knowing my slightly warped sense of humor I'd enjoy it. It was a poor copy but I sat mesmerized by it and laughed till I cried. My future wife's only comment after watching it was "I feel like I need to take a bath".

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a documentary on the life and times of Jessco White. Jessco's is living in the shadow of his father a legendary tap dancer (who had 87 moves no one's ever done). A little fascinating family history's given along with a few snapshots of their day to day life (the "family reunion" front yard doughnut session is not to be missed). It's not for everyone, a warped sense of humor is a must, and according to my wife watching near a shower or bathtub is a must.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom