Jessie Williams (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I know we just got Jenkins but 3-4 teams tend to carry 3 NTs because of the pounding they take. Williams has been graded anywhere from a late 1st to late 2nd and drafting him would give us 3 NTs making Hicks only having to play RDE and that in turn could make Will Smith expendable.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Teams really only carry two NT...we have that now in Bunkley and Jenkins and Hicks willl be cross trained there....we are fine at that spot...lets find a offensie toy for Payton to play with (WR, Gadget player) and find a raw pass rusher who can be brought up in this defense....and a priority free agent QB (Jordan Rodgers).

I am VERY surprised to see that both Jesse Williams and Alex Okafor have fallen all the way to the 4th. I want to know what caused the slide.

Boondock said:
I am VERY surprised to see that both Jesse Williams and Alex Okafor have fallen all the way to the 4th. I want to know what caused the slide.

Okafor im not sure but Williams will be like Jenkins was because not really a big need this year for NTs.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

We won't draft another NT in this draft. We've got Bunkley and Jenkins in a rotation on running downs and Hicks coming in on passing downs to play the nose. Hicks will cross train at NT and DE. We should be set at our interior D line positions.

Some of the ESPN scouts like Matt Williamson are saying it might be a knee/medical issue on Jesse Williams.

Williams has a knee injury that apparently nobody would clear him on. Okafor's fall is puzzling but I believe he fits better in a 4-3 anyways.

I don't want us to use a pick on Williams no matter how far he falls because we have bigger needs. I'd bring him in as an UDFA but somebody will take him at some point.

I can believe his is still available. Must be a bad medical

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom