Jesuit vs. WMHS (1 Viewer)

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
http://wmsports.net/blog/?page_id=8

I'm pretty sure we have a couple Jesuit alum hiding here somewhere. If you can ignore the WM Announcers, the game is available streaming on the internet. Hopefully Frank Hoffman (voice of ULM sports) is calling the game this week.

bozoka45

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Its in HD on CST! Go Jays!!

bozoka45

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Also, Jays play-by-play is here: mms://www.bayoutech.net:8080/football

Trying to "turn down the tv"...but Jays internet radio broadcast is way behind

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw but I know not everyone has CST...

saintfan1972

Full Time Fan
Reaction score
I'm from N. LA and I dislike West Monroe very much. But Jesuit better play lights out ball, pay the officials (which W. Monroe won last week with 28 penalties) and hope like Hades that W. Monroe doesn't show up. Not too many teams beat The University of west Monroe as I like to call it.

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
saintfan1972, are you one of those bitter Neville or Ouachita grads that longs for the days when WM finished last in the district every year and accuses them of cheating? :hihi:

WM up 21-3 at the half. Jesuit finally got something going with a couple penalties on WM and a long pass completion by Jesuit. WM answers their FG with a kickoff return for a TD.

detmut

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
offensive pass interference in high school -- 15 yards and loss of down? that was just called.

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Yeah, that's B.S. You don't lose a down. How the Jesuit coach didn't come unglued I don't know.

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
Anybody know the final score? I'm assuming we lost, but I'm hoping to be surprised.

helofixer

Schlägertruppen
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
28-11 West Monroe was the final.

saintfan1972

Full Time Fan
Reaction score
saintfan1972, are you one of those bitter Neville or Ouachita grads that longs for the days when WM finished last in the district every year and accuses them of cheating? :hihi:

WM up 21-3 at the half. Jesuit finally got something going with a couple penalties on WM and a long pass completion by Jesuit. WM answers their FG with a kickoff return for a TD.

No I'm a Bastrop grad. Bastrop and W. Monroe used to be in the same district when I was in school and we both stunk. I guess I just like to see the big dogs get beat every once in a while. Neville is our so called Atlanta Falcons, hated rivals. Bastrop has a tough game Saturday against O.P. Walker in New Orleans. Gonna be tough. Refs aren't usually to good on North La teams in the more southern areas and Bastrop gets enough penalties as it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom