Jesuit vs. WMHS (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://wmsports.net/blog/?page_id=8

I'm pretty sure we have a couple Jesuit alum hiding here somewhere. If you can ignore the WM Announcers, the game is available streaming on the internet. Hopefully Frank Hoffman (voice of ULM sports) is calling the game this week.

Also, Jays play-by-play is here: mms://www.bayoutech.net:8080/football

Trying to "turn down the tv"...but Jays internet radio broadcast is way behind

Yeah, I saw but I know not everyone has CST...

I'm from N. LA and I dislike West Monroe very much. But Jesuit better play lights out ball, pay the officials (which W. Monroe won last week with 28 penalties) and hope like Hades that W. Monroe doesn't show up. Not too many teams beat The University of west Monroe as I like to call it.

saintfan1972, are you one of those bitter Neville or Ouachita grads that longs for the days when WM finished last in the district every year and accuses them of cheating? :hihi:

WM up 21-3 at the half. Jesuit finally got something going with a couple penalties on WM and a long pass completion by Jesuit. WM answers their FG with a kickoff return for a TD.

offensive pass interference in high school -- 15 yards and loss of down? that was just called.

Yeah, that's B.S. You don't lose a down. How the Jesuit coach didn't come unglued I don't know.

Anybody know the final score? I'm assuming we lost, but I'm hoping to be surprised.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom