Jesus, you're not conservative enough (2 Viewers)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus was the biggest Liberal hippie who ever walked the Earth-- with his long hair, unkempt beard and Birkenstocks... i've never heard a good Conservative counter-argument to this FACT.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus was the biggest Liberal hippie who ever walked the Earth-- with his long hair, unkempt beard and Birkenstocks... i've never heard a good Conservative counter-argument to this FACT.

They were knock-off Birks. The real ones are too pretentious for his style.

TheDeuce53

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Secret agent.

mister pc

Reaction score
Jesus was radical in the way you would expect from an extreme pacifist living a vow of poverty. most Christians read Christ's teachings and still act in the diametrically opposite manner. thats hypocrisy. i commend these guys for editing the bible, they are avoiding being hypocritical by choosing not to read the passages that challenge their lifestyle.

IntenseSaint

Powhatan Power
Reaction score
You only give stupid people credibility when you give them a voice.

Reaction score
republican_jesus2.jpg

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Seriously.

Jesus is down with these dudes:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ra7_60iwpk8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ra7_60iwpk8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score

not mention that did nothing but challenge long standing religous doctrine and the religious leaders of the day.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously.

Jesus is down with these dudes:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ra7_60iwpk8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ra7_60iwpk8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

any post with teh Doobies will always get a full 100% rep from me... even if they were Michael McDonald-less at the time.

The Unrest Cure

Compassion is the basis of morality.
Reaction score
Yet again proof that many Christians don't need anyone to argue against to look foolish. :covri: :hihi:

Movements like this - started, engineered, and steered by an unfortunate earthly bias ("Express Free Market Parables"????) - bring honest efforts at elucidation of the role of Christians in God's plan for the Church on Earth into serious disrepute. I don't know about name-calling, but the rest of blackadder's assessment rings quite true.

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's really scary when you see signs that Idiocracy is not a joke but a prophesy.
I'm a fairly mainstream kind of guy in values. But I look at things from all angles.

When I'm not scared to death of what I see and hear out there these days, I'm just plain insulted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom