Jets blitz 62% of the time (3 Viewers)

Please stop comparing our offense to others you've played already. Other than Chris Johnson, Tenn. has no other player at an offensive skill position that would sniff playing time on our team.

If you want to try and find potential matchup problems that's fine, but don't use other offenses lack of success against your defense as a gauge on how our offense will do. It's comparing apples to elephants.

I'm comparing Chris Johnson and Reggie Bush. No one in their right mind would compare the Tennessee offense with the New Orleans offense.

brees is a mahcine. i've said it before. but he hasn't faced a defense like this. i have alot of respect for brees and think he is a top 3 QB but lets see if he can figure out what teh jets are doing

Ok, maybe Brees only completes half his passes. You still lose.

best comment off that link

Here are the numbers.
The completion percentage against the Jets defense, is a mere 49.5%. The average QB rating against the Jets is a pathetic 50.2.
Not 1 QB has gotten above a 60 rating against them

You haven't played Brees/Colson/Henderson/Reggie/Shockey yet.

You haven't played Jenkins/Harris/Scott/Revis/Rhodes yet.

:bigglasses:

Buffalo and Philly have very good defenses. You saw what Brees did to the Iggles and while Buffalo and the weather shut down the passing game (except for the first scoring drive) the Saints killed them with the run game. While our D shut them out.

So even if you limit our offense to 20-24, you still have to score 3 TDs. Like I said, is Sanchez up to the challenge? I don't think he is.

Thomas, Bush >>>> Cj and Lendale.

Chris Johnson is not a top 5 back. He's a finesse back with world class speed. Look at him week one. He's had one game against Houston and the Saints gashed them in preseason. I'll take our guys both are better pass catchers and Reggie is far more versitile.

Brees will throw for 300 and the Saints will rush for over 120.

Just curious:

Has anyone here gone back and looked at the '06 Baltimore game? It might not show much but there could be some indicators on what Rex is planning.

Just curious:

Has anyone here gone back and looked at the '06 Baltimore game? It might not show much but there could be some indicators on what Rex is planning.

This is not allowed because the 2009 Saints are 10x the team that the 2006 Saints are. Also, the 2006 Ravens are on a different stratosphere than the 2009 Jets. :idunno:

I'm comparing Chris Johnson and Reggie Bush. No one in their right mind would compare the Tennessee offense with the New Orleans offense.

You can't just compare the two players without any thought to the players around them. CJ can be easier to defend because you don't have to worry about doubling any other offensive player Tenn. trots out there. We do and that makes a huge difference.

Honestly, if PT is completely healthy, I'd be more worried about him in the flats. Because of Bush, teams often forget how good PT is as a reciever so he gets forgotten. I can see this happening a few times on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom