Jets blitz 62% of the time (2 Viewers)

brees is a mahcine. i've said it before. but he hasn't faced a defense like this. i have alot of respect for brees and think he is a top 3 QB but lets see if he can figure out what teh jets are doing
I also have to agreee, Bress is a mahcine. he is teh best Qb ever.
Awesome. Let's also see if Jetsfan115 can figure out where the "shift" button is. Capital letters are your friend.

difference is no RB has had 100 yard game on us were not stopping the pass while letting teams run. were stopping them both. were 5th against the pass and 9th against the run. and we faced chris johnson who is a better RB then you guys have. i'm not trashing pierre or bell cause i like them both, just syaing CJ is a top 5 RB. i mean the week before the jets he ran for 190+ yards and caught over 100 yards as well

So you're saying that the Jets are gonna Cold Stop the Saints Offense both in the air and on the ground?

You're living in fantasyland my friend, you can cover our receivers, Colston, Moore, Henderson and Meachem, then at the same time the Jets will lock down Shockey and Bush??? Not to mention totally shutting down Pierre Thomas in the backfield? NO Defense will do that this year..

I hope you come back Sunday evening to eat crow...

difference is no RB has had 100 yard game on us were not stopping the pass while letting teams run. were stopping them both. were 5th against the pass and 9th against the run. and we faced chris johnson who is a better RB then you guys have. i'm not trashing pierre or bell cause i like them both, just syaing CJ is a top 5 RB. i mean the week before the jets he ran for 190+ yards and caught over 100 yards as well
After Jetsfan115 figures out where the shift button is, he should also figure out that "were" and "we're" are two entirely different words. What some people think is being the "grammar police" is really just telling people we have no frickin' idea what you're trying to say if you are illiterate and aren't going to spend time trying to decipher it.

I would much prefer having Brees and Bell/Thomas/Bush, then CJ and Collins.
You can look at it anyway you want, but the Saints are a different animal, to much firepower. Maybe Rex can call Hartley, he's gonna need to stay up game planning.

So you're saying that the Jets are gonna Cold Stop the Saints Offense both in the air and on the ground?

You're living in fantasyland my friend, you can cover our receivers, Colston, Moore, Henderson and Meachem, then at the same time the Jets will lock down Shockey and Bush??? Not to mention totally shutting down Pierre Thomas in the backfield? NO Defense will do that this year..

I hope you come back Sunday evening to eat crow...

when did i say that? I've been saying that if we hold you to 21 points its a good game from our defense because your offense is THAT GOOD. What i said was we are the best defense you guys are facing and nothing will come easy, doens't mean you won't get it, but your not gonna come out and throw for 400 yards and run for 150 yards liek some teams let you do

I would much prefer having Brees and Bell/Thomas/Bush, then CJ and Collins.
You can look at it anyway you want, but the Saints are a different animal, to much firepower. Maybe Rex can call Hartley, he's gonna need to stay up game planning.

i agree, but from a pure running game i'd take CJ and lendale over any duo in the league

But this is not about who you would take, it's about how do you stop the weapons

These Jets have 3 games this year that they are judging their defense on. Drew has how many years shredding top defenses now?

when did i say that? I've been saying that if we hold you to 21 points its a good game from our defense because your offense is THAT GOOD. What i said was we are the best defense you guys are facing and nothing will come easy, doens't mean you won't get it, but your not gonna come out and throw for 400 yards and run for 150 yards liek some teams let you do

Almost sounds like you're looking for a moral victory Sunday, Jetsfan115? :idunno:Just sayin'

These Jets have 3 games this year that they are judging their defense on. Drew has how many years shredding top defenses now?

its 3 games, but its a proven system that has yielded top 5 defenses for the past 5 years straight.

I thought screens and dump off passes into the flat were designed to compensate for blitzes and overaggressive defenses....

I have faith that the Saints will figure out a way to beat the Jets D. In the perfect conditions of the Dome, it makes the Saints lethal. I'd be more concerned if we were playing in New York, but I like our chances in the Dome.

The key here to all of the stats of "no quarterback has" is that no quarterback is Drew Brees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom