N/S Jets @ Browns tonight (Baker Mayfield making his debut for those interested) (1 Viewer)

I hate to say it, and someone else may have I didn't go through 19 pages, but if BM plays last Sunday the Browns would have won that game. Zero doubt in my mind.

Only if the saints played bad on offense like they did. If the real saints offense showed we would have a good chance to win.

Browns.jpg
Only ESPN would actually put a question mark behind this.
Like there is any question whatsoever.

Browns.jpg
Vegas doesn't even have a line on whether Mayfield will be the starter next week. But they DO have a line on how long Hue Jackson will survive if Baker isn't announced as the starter for Week 4. And I heard that the Over/Under is given in hours, not days. :scratch:

Browns.jpg

Hue Jackson did leave the door open on that question. I think, in part, not to throw Taylor under the bus and also head coach reality check about this being Mayfield's first real game action. Pump the brakes. Yada yada.

But, yeah, the rest of the world knows what it saw last night.

I was really glad to see them get a W. I haven't really had an AFC team to root for since Peyton retired. I think i may have just found one.

Hue Jackson did leave the door open on that question. I think, in part, not to throw Taylor under the bus and also head coach reality check about this being Mayfield's first real game action. Pump the brakes. Yada yada.

But, yeah, the rest of the world knows what it saw last night.

Yeah, it’s Mayfield and everyone knows it. No reason for the coach to say anything he doesn’t need to - don’t want to disrespect Taylor, it’s right to tell him directly before announcing. They don’t play this week so there’s no hurry. But in house, everyone knows it’s Mayfield.

Man I really wanted Mahomes two years ago and Mayfield this year. Hopefully Teddy is the truth and we can find a way to keep him around.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom