Jet's Fans. (1 Viewer)

Saintsi

Palling around.
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a theard stating how classy the Jet's fans have been on this board. Of all the team fan's that visit this site, they have seemed to be the most polite, well-informed and unbiased. It has been a pleasure exchanging posts with you all.

From what I've seen, they've been classy on their own boards as well--pretty high on their team, but hey, they should be, just like every other team's fans on their home boards (well, except maybe the Raiders and the Browns).

Good to see other fans coming here with good game knowledge and some mutual respect.

I agree, a big :clapbig: for all of the Jet's fans, they really have been a pleasure to post with.

It has been fun around here this week. I think both Jets and Saints fans have the history of no matter how well our season is going, disaster is right around the corner. So, that leads to a cautious optimism on both our parts.

Here's to a great, injury-free game :beerchug: in which our Saints show how truly superior they are :wos_sport8: :gosaints:

Thank you all very much - It's been a great week here for me too.

You guys know your football, it's always a pleasure to talk
smack with real fans.

I hope for a competetive injury-free game.

I will come back to give you props if needed.

:9:

P.S
The Jets look-alike and Sanchez ghey threads made me p my pants.
Well done
:smilielol:

to quote Deadwood

"**** the Jets and the ****** committee that receives them."

:ezbill:

Yes, has been some good talkin' leading up to the game.. I'm just ready for game time !!!

:gosaints:

to quote Deadwood

"**** the Jets and the ****** committee that receives them."

:ezbill:

Yes, has been some good talkin' leading up to the game.. I'm just ready for game time !!!

:gosaints:

Lol...good one. That show rocks. Ian McShayne (sp) makes the show as Al Swerengen (sp)

chrisfarley.jpg
I agree!

Now if their local media would just follow their lead :9:

Kudos to all the Jets fans on this board. While many have not backed down and showed a lot of confidence in their team, they have reason to do so, and have been very classy in the process.

Looking forward to the win, and will be pulling for the Jets to beat up on the rest of the NFC south this year.

Yes i must admit i'm a little shocked by the class and knowledge of the Jets fans that have posted. In particular, Rexjet. You have posted here so much and in such a classy fashion, dare i say we may miss you on here? Did i just say that about a fan of the opposition?

A much welcomed break from Falcowns posters (the majority anyways) and Philly fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom